Terms & Conditions
Please read this before placing an order
When Placing an order you agree to the following checkout conditions.
- For any orders placed that contain any pre-order items, we will hold this order and set the order status to "processing" until everything is ready to ship. When everything is ready to dispatch you will then receive an email informing you that your order is on it's way, thus changing your order status to "complete".
- When placing an order with us, we will always secure the funds at the checkout.
The term ‘Total Cards’ or ‘TotalCards.net’ or 'us' or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Total Cards, Unit 16, Flexspace, Newton Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe, Durham, DL5 6ZF, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are in NO way affiliated, sponsored or connected to the "Pokémon Company International, Inc" (TPCi) or any other official body relating to Pokémon.
We (Total Cards) are a separate businesses, operating solely as a independent "Trading Card Store" (Online) - To which we sell Official Pokémon Merchandise. We only use content which is publicly available online, all logos, names, characters and images are property of their respective owners.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.