Hey guys, today we are going to be going over the upcoming Pokemon expansion "Celebrations". The set that is on everyones mind. Hopefully we can shed some light on everything.
Releasing October 8th we have the following products:
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations Special Collection Pikachu V- Union Box
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations Mini Tins
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations Collection Dragapult Prime
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations V Box - Lance's Charizard V & Dark Sylveon V
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations Deluxe Pin Box
We will be making these products available throughout the coming days, to allow as many people to get a hold of these products as possible. As these products aren't as highly sought after compared to the likes of the Ultra Premium Collection, we recommend the regular player/collector to pre-order these products while they are available to ensure they secure some products for Celebrations release. These are the only products that will arrive October 8th, so they are the only way to get a hold of these packs at release.
Arriving October 15th we have the following product:
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations Elite Trainer Box
There is the possbility this product will arrive sooner then October 15th however, this is around the latest we expect to receive this product. If we receive it sooner, we will of course ship them out sooner.
Releasing October 22nd we have the following products:
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations Ultra Premium Collection
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations Premium Figure Collection - Pikachu VMAX
The general census is that these products are the most sought after. They are also the products we will be receiving the least of. Therefore we would like to forewarn everyone there is not enough and to be sure to have backup plans if you are unable to secure them with ourselves.
If you have any questions, please drop us a comment on this post, as I'm sure if you have a question, someone else will have the exact same question. That way this post can be as informative as possible!