Product added to cart
Please include a covering letter. In your covering letter, please give examples of any games experience you have with any Trading Card Games, as this is a key aspect to this role.
Total Cards are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who has the passion and drive to work for a growing Trading Card Game store. The ideal candidate must possess good Literacy & IT skills, along with a great understanding of at least one of the following games:
· Trading Cards (e.g. Pokemon, Magic The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cardfight and Dragon Ball).
· Board Games (e.g. Gloomhaven, Fantasy Flight Games and Arkham Horror).
· Collectable Card Games (e.g. Keyforge, Lord of the Rings and Pathfinder).
In this role you will be responsible for the following,
- Inventory management and stock taking.
- Monitoring and engagement on our social media platforms along with the development and publishing of Digital Marketing Material.
- Creating content for Blog posts & Newsletters
- Using our ecommerce software to process and input product data.
- Maintaining deadlines
- Confidence with creative writing
- Good Literacy & IT Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
No experience is required for the role as the successful candidate will receive on the job training during a 3-month trial period and has a starting pay of National Minimum Wage.
Experience with Trading Cards would be preferred.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com