Product added to cart
😍 FREE 8000 Instant Points!
Get a Discount on your 1st order!
Get 8000 Points to use instantly, simply register an account & join our newsletter to access discounts, exclusive offers, giveaways, news and more. These points are equivalent to spending £50!
We are Hiring! (General Assistant)
October 15, 2020 - 1:30 pm
Are you passionate about Trading Card Games or Board Games? Do you live local to us? Well if so, we are hiring and you could be exactly what we are looking for!Role: General Assistant.
Hours: 37.5 Hours a week.
Requirments: Must have a general understanding of TCGs / Board Games industry.
Location: Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who has the passion and drive to work for a growing online store.
The ideal candidate will possess good Literacy & IT skills, have a keen eye for detail, as well as a great understanding in at least one of the following area:
- Trading Cards (e.g. Pokemon, Magic The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cardfight and Dragon Ball).
- Board Games (e.g. Gloomhaven, Fantasy Flight Games and Arkham Horror).
- Card Games (e.g. Keyforge, Lord of the Rings and Pathfinder).
- Miniatures (e.g. Warhammer 40k, X-Wing, Flames of War and Lord of the Rings)
For this role, being able to stay focused in a very busy warehouse environment is essential in order for us to provide the best experience for our customers. Whilst you should be able to manage your own tasks and work load well as an individual, strong team skills are vital to the role..Job Description
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Handle incoming deliveries to the warehouse, inventory management and stock taking.
- To assist in the engagement of our social media platforms along with the development and publishing of Digital Marketing Material.
- Using our warehouse software to process and input product data.
- Organising our online store categories and attributes.
- Data Input/Validation.
- Maintaining accurate and useful store data.
- Working closely and communicating with other members of staff efficiently.
No experience is required for the role as the successful candidate will receive on the job training during a 3 month trial period.
If you think this job is perfect for yourself, then please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.comIn your covering letter, please give examples of any experience you have with any Trading Card Games, as this is a key aspect to this role and will support your CV accordingly.
- Magic The Gathering
- Zombie Zity
- Future Card Buddyfight
- New Releases
- Stock Updates
- My Little Pony
- Force of Will
- Cardfight Vanguard
- Weiss Schwarz
- Living Card Games
- Star Realms
- Board Games
- Order Deadlines
- Discount Codes
- Dragon Ball Super
- Card Games
- Deck Building Games
- Dice Games
- Role Playing Games
- Deal of The Day
- Final Fantasy
- Ultimate Guard
- Digimon Card Game
- Flesh & Blood
October 26, 2020 - 10:43 amPokemon V Battle Deck Bundle Announced!!!
October 25, 2020 - 7:00 pmPokemon Legends of Johto GX Collection is Back in Stock
January 27, 2020 - 12:00 amMagic the Gathering Theros Beyond Death Single Cards Now Available!!!
February 03, 2020 - 12:00 amYu-Gi-Oh! Dark Side of Dimensions Secret Edition Singles Now in Stock!!!